Knysna Heads Photo Walk
The iconic Knysna Heads is one of the highlights of any visit to Knysna. Join us for an educational walk and capture the magical Knysna Heads in the early morning light through your lens.
Departure Time: This will be season dependent but normally 1 hour before sunrise.
Duration: 2 to 3 hours, We finish off with a spectacular coffee at the fantastic East Head Cafe
Our adventure starts as we collect you from your guest house on at the pre-arranged time. We will visit 3 locations in and on the Eastern Head which will enable you to get some great images and incredible information about this magnificent natural marvel. You will also receive useful and creative photographic tuition during this photo walk.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run a trip, maximum 6.
R 650.00 per adult
An additional cost of R 400.00 per person (3 to 6 persons) per booking
8 years of age- Minimum age for this tour
Large tour groups can be accommodated on request with prior arrangement – POR
EXCLUDES: SANPARKS PERMITS AND ENTRANCE FEES
What do you need to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm jacket (Weather dependent)
- Your camera and a small lightweight tripod
What you need to remember:
- Charge your camera batteries
- Make sure you have enough memory storage
- Comfortable carry bag for your camera equipment
What we supply:
- Professional and knowledgeable guiding service
- Bottled water
Let us hear from you and book your Knysna Photo Tour/Walk