Spitskop Knysna Sunset
This new and fascinating photographic tour visits Spitskop Knysna. At 918 metres (3,011 ft.), it is the highest accessible peak in the Knysna area. With 360 degree panoramic views it can provide a visitor with incredible photo opportunities. A must for any visitor to Knysna.
Departure Time: This will be season dependent but normally 90 minutes before sunset
Duration: 3 hours
Our adventure starts as we collect you from your guest house on at the pre-arranged time. We will depart Knysna and drive along the Prince Alfred pass road until we reach Buffels Nek. Here we will turn off and follow the 4×4 trail to the summit and small vantage point of Spitszkop Knysna. You can set up for the sunset and enjoy a cold drink or a local craft beer.
After enjoying the sun slipping into the Outeniqua mountains, we will follow the same route back and return you to Knysna from Spitskop.
Minimum of 2 guests required to run a trip, maximum 6
R 950.00 per adult
An additional cost of R 600.00 per person (3 to 6 persons) per booking
8 years of age- Minimum age for this tour
Large tour groups can be accommodated on request with prior arrangement – POR
EXCLUDES: SANPARKS PERMIT AND ENTRANCE FEES
OPTIONAL: Champagne Sunset basket – POR
What do you need to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm jacket (Weather dependent as there can be 15dgr C difference from town to the top of the viewpoint)
- Your camera
What you need to remember:
- Charge your camera batteries
- Make sure you have enough memory storage
- Comfortable carry bag for your camera equipment
What we supply:
- Professional and knowledgeable guiding service
- Bottled water, cold drink or local craft beer
Let us hear from you and book your Knysna Photo Tour/Walk