Terms & Conditions
GENERAL – Please read these terms & conditions along with our waiver & release
- Minimum of 2 guests required to run a tour
- Knysna Photo Tours reserve the right to amend/cancel/add terms & conditions without notice.
- All terms & conditions are subject to South African Law & Jurisdiction.
- Knysna Photo Tours reserve the right to refuse admission to unruly participants who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances.
- No smoking is allowed.
- It is all guests responsibility to have the correct travel / medical insurance.
- Some of the activities require some physical exertion and all medical conditions need to be disclosed
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- There will be no refunds in the event of a no-show by guests on the activity date if the booking is prepaid.
- In the event of a no-show or last minute cancellation, we will debit a full cancellation charge to the client’s credit card or not process a refund for prepaid bookings
- An 85% refund will be considered on merit, by management, in the event of illness/hospitalisation/accident or death, upon receipt of proof.
- In the event of an amendment not received 7 days prior to activity booked the guest will still be responsible for the full cost of the total number of passengers originally confirmed.
- Knysna Photo Tours reserve the right to cancel any transfer or activity due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, insufficient passengers or weather conditions.
- In case of a weather cancellation, weather conditions are judged exclusively by the Management of Knysna Photo Tours an (85%) refund will be processed.
- In the event of a cancellation by Knysna Photo Tours, a full refund will be given on the amount paid (or refunded to booking agent).
- In the event of a refund, we can only refund via the same method of payment using the same account number that was used to make the initial payment, i.e. if you paid with a specific credit card then we can only refund back into that credit card. (85%)
- No refund will be granted should the Client/Operator not complete the Tour.
- Third party bookings (booking office or concierge bookings) – are required to request clients card details for all reservations.
- We do NOT accept International Fund Transfers due to certain international bank charges that may be incurred.
- All passengers are required to sign an indemnity form for all activities they are participating in prior to departure of the activity.
- If a guest refuses to sign the indemnity form, the guest will not be able to partake in the activity.
- The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for minors under 18 years.
- Any unaccompanied child, 18 or under, requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.
- Children Discount Rates apply to minors aged 6 – 12 years. For minors over the age 12 years, adult rates apply.
- Indemnity requirements for unaccompanied minors and children under 18 apply. Please refer Indemnity above.